In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. We have grouped some of the links into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
If you have a suggestion for a new link, please send us an email, as we are always looking for good resources to pass along to our valued patients and visitors to our website. We hope you find these sites helpful!
General Dental Websites
The following links provide some good general information on dentistry.
- Academy of General Dentistry The AGD’s consumer information section provides information on more than 50 oral dental health topics.
- American Dental Association Provides information for the general public including dental care articles, dental insurance information, and information for students interested in dentistry.
- Floss.com Contains a wide variety of dental health information, including articles on women’s dental health issues, child dental care information, halitosis (bad breath) section, and new dental product information.
- Glossary of Dental Terms American Dental Association’s comprehensive reference provides a glossary of dental terms as they relate to the public.
Oral Health Care & Products
Links to sites providing helpful information on oral health and home care products patients can use to maintain optimum oral health.
- Colgate Trusted resource for dental health information and oral care products.
- Crest One of the world’s most trusted brands in dental products.
- Oral-B Oral-B developed this learning center for dental health education to promote oral care habits that are essential to the lifelong health of teeth and gums. The site includes information and advice for children, adults, and dental health teachers.
- Sonicare Learn how the Sonicare toothbrush creates an indescribable clean feeling, the benefits you can expect, and even take a factory tour
Other Interesting Websites
Other sites of interest on the Web.
- Healthy Smiles 2010 A program with a goal to combat America’s Oral Health Epidemic by improving the oral health of more than 50 million American children and their families by the year 2010.
- National Museum of Dentistry The museum, a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, is a lively national center
where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated
by the rich history of dentistry.
3336 East Chandler
Gilbert, AZ 85298
Call The Office
Mon 7am – 4pm
Tues 10am – 7 pm
Wed/Thurs 9am – 6pm
Fri 8am – 5pm
Sat 8am – 3pm